Lightroom 4.2 RC and Camera Raw 7.2 RC are now available on Adobe Labs.
Bugs Corrected in the Lightroom 4.2 Release Candidate
The following bugs that were part the Lightroom 4 releases have been corrected. The team appreciates the very detailed feedback the community has provided on Lightroom 4 and we’re excited to correct a number of issues experienced by our customers. These issues have been FIXED:
- Folder stacks with virtual copies get unstacked when moving to another folder
- Stacked photos get hidden in both the Grid view and Filmstrip. This occurs when photos get unstacked as a result of enabling auto-stacking.
- Errors encountered when publishing videos to Facebook through the Facebook Publish Service
- Users may have occurred problems when trying to enter the Web Module from Library.
- Unable to edit JPEG photos in Photoshop Elements
- Unable to upload files to Flickr if there is a carriage return in either the Title or Caption fields (Win only).
- Background graphics that are applied to a Book globally may not appear as expected in a Saved PDF.
- Certain book covers had spine text positioned in a Horizontal manner, not Vertical.
- Double byte characters are not being exported to PDF in Books
- Photos were exported with original GPS coordinates recorded by the camera, not with the GPS coordinates updated in Lightroom.
- Keyboard shortcuts in the Develop module sometimes do not work when editing an image in Process Version PV2010.
- Parents and synonyms of “do not export” keywords also do not export.
- Audio does not play in video files after creating a slideshow containing music (win7 only)
- Tether support not working for Nikon D4, D800 , and D800E (win only)
New Camera Support in Lightroom 4.2 Release Candidates
- Canon EOS 650D / Rebel T4i
- Canon EOS M
- Fuji FinePix F800EXR
- Leaf Credo 40
- Leaf Credo 60
- Panasonic DMC-FZ200
- Panasonic DMC-G5
- Panasonic DMC-LX7
- Pentax K-30
- Sony DSC-RX100