Adobe just released the new Camera Raw and DNG Converter 8.3 release candidates, along with a similar preliminary version of Lightroom 5.3. The latest versions brings support for 15 cameras and 8 lenses.
New Camera Support
The following new cameras are now supported:
- Canon PowerShot S120
- Fujifilm XQ1
- Fujifilm X-E2
- Nikon 1 AW1
- Nikon Coolpix P7800
- Nikon D610
- Nikon D5300
- Olympus OM-D E-M1
- Olympus STYLUS 1
- Panasonic DMC-GM1
- Phase One IQ260
- Phase One IQ280
- Sony A7 (ILCE-7)
- Sony A7R (ILCE-7R)
- Sony DSC-RX10
New Lens Profile Support in the Camera Raw 8.3
|Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM||Canon|
|Nikon 1 NIKKOR AW 11-27.5mm f/3.5-5.6||Nikon|
|Nikon 1 NIKKOR AW 10mm f/2.8||Nikon|
|Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G||Nikon|
|Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM A013||Nikon|
|Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM A013||Sigma|
|Sony E 20mm F2.8||Sony|
|Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS||Sony|
Issues fixed in Lightroom 5.3:
- Issues when upgrading catalog from previous versions of Lightroom.
- Incorrect photos are displayed after switching away from a Publish Collection.
- Catalog optimization did not finish, and was not optimizing the catalog
- Feather of clone spots is set to 0 after upgrading catalog to Lightroom 5.
- Auto White Balance settings are not saved to Snapshots.
- Sony 18-55mm lens is detected as the Hasselblad 18-55mm lens for lens correction.
- Increased Update Spot Removal history steps when in Before and After view.
- Slideshows start playing automatically even when the Manual Slideshow option is enabled.
- Video playback stops when dragging on the scrubber.
- Errors when publishing photos to Flickr through the Publish Service.
- Option + drag on Edit Pin behavior is functioning incorrectly.
- Black border appears around the exported slideshow video.
- Catalog containing images processed with PV2003 were adding a post-crop vignette when catalog upgraded to Lightroom 5.
- Pressing the “Reset” button while holding down the Shift key caused Lightroom to exit abruptly.
- Output Sharpening and Noise Reduction were not applied to exported images that were resized to less than 1/3 of the original image size.
- The Esc key did not exit the slideshow after right clicking screen with mouse during slideshow playing.
- Import dialog remained blank for folders that contain PNG files with XMP sidecars.
- Metadata panel displayed incorrect information after modifying published photo.