Canon RF 14-35mm F4L IS USM lens is coming very soon. Nokishita-C leaked the key specifications of this new lens. It is expected to be more compact and easier to use than the current Canon RF15-35mm F2.8L IS USM lens (Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama).
Below are the detailed specifications of Canon RF 14-35mm F4L lens:
- 16 elements in 12 groups,
- a minimum shooting distance of 0.2m (zoom range),
- a maximum shooting magnification of 0.15x (at 14mm) /0.38x (at 35mm),
- the number of diaphragm blades is 9 (circular diaphragm),
- the filter diameter is 77 mm,
- the size is φ84.1 x 99.8 mm,
- the weight is 540 g.
Canon RF 14-35mm F4 L IS USM is a relatively compact and easy-to-use lens. Although detailed specifications have not been released yet, it seems certain that the IS will be installed because the lens barrel has a camera shake correction switch. Also, you can see that the filter diameter is 77 mm. After that, I am concerned about the price.
|SUPPORT CAMERAEGG, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Canon RF 15-35mm F2.8L IS USM||In Stock||Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama|
Read more Canon Lens Rumors
See also 2021 Canon Lens Deals