Today, Fujifilm XF 18mm F1.4 R LM WR Lens was officially announced. It is an ultra-fast wide-angle prime, which is equivalent to 27mm when mounted on an X-mount body. This new lens costs $999, first available for pre-order at B&H/ Adorama.
Below are the key features:
- Prime wide-angle lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 28mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in available light conditions while maintaining a compact form factor.
- Optical elements feature Super EBC coating to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity.
- Linear autofocus motor provides fast and quiet performance beneficial to both stills and video applications. The lens has an internal focusing design, and smooth manual focusing control.
- The lens body incorporates weather sealing to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
Read More Fujifilm Lens Rumors
See also 2021 Fujifilm Lens Deals