Canon today has officially announced the long awaited RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM lens and RF 85mm f/1.2L USM DS lens. The US price for RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM lens is $2,699, now available for pre-order at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon, release date is in November, 2019. The US price for RF 85mm f/1.2L USM DS lens is $2,999, now available for pre-order at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon, shipping in December, 2019.
Canon also announced the development of EOS-1D X Mark III flagship full frame DSLR camera, according to previous rumors, this camera will be released in February of 2020, Stay tuned.
Features of Canon EOS-1D X Mark III:
- Updated CMOS Sensor and DIGIC Processors
- 16 fps Shooting with Viewfinder
- 20 fps Shooting During Live View
- 4K 10-Bit 4:2:2 Internal Video Recording
- Canon Log and Raw Video Support
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 525 Selectable Areas
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- 10-Bit HEIF Stills Support
- Dual CFexpress Memory Card Slots
- Mag. Alloy Body, Illuminated Buttons