A new rumored specs list of upcoming Canon EOS 6D Mark II now available on the web. Canon Rumors said that this new specs list is from an unknown source, so probably it is fake, just take with a grain of salt. According to previous rumors, the EOS 6D Mark II will be announced after 5D Mark IV is released, so probably in early or mid 2016.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specifications:
- 24mp Full Frame CMOS
- 1.5 stops better at higher ISO
- Low-light autofocus (centre point) at -5 EV
- Two AF systems are currently being tested or the EOS 6D Mark II and which was chosen is unknown at this time. There will be more AF points than the current camera.
- WiFi with NFC and GPS
- Wireless battery charging with the Qi standard
- Internally Canon switches from VxWorks (Could have meant DRYOS) to an Android-based embedded OS, 6D Mark II will be the first Android-based camera from Canon.
- Dual-pixel autofocus technology
- Swivel LCD a-la-70D
- Anti-flicker a-la-7D II
- Will ship in a new box design in gold colour.
via: Canon Rumors
Read More: Canon Rumors