According to latest rumors on CR, the upcoming announcement on August 14th, 2015 will be more like a new rebel announcement (Rebel SL2). The rumored Canon 5D Mark IV and L lenses will be announced later this year. Here are more rumored detail about upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark II.
According to source, 1D X Mark II is already in testing, and these testing cameras have OLED displays, while we don’t know these are for the top display, or main LCD, or both.
Canon EOS -1D X Mark II will have a new AF system. With more AF points than on 1D X’s 61 points, and most of these points will be crosstype.
A new viewfinder is also mentioned, with new tech to “handle all the additional points”.
Updated rumored specs of Canon EOS-1D X Mark II:
- 25MP full frame sensor made by Canon
- New autofocus system with more crosstype AF points
- “New technology” in the viewfinder display
- New battery to reduce the weight of camera
- Large LCD screen OLED Display ?
- New 2 DIGIC processors (DIGIC 7)
- Massive improvement on Dynamic Range, more stops than any other DSLR camera in the world.
Read More: Canon Rumors