Along with Sony DSC-QX10, Sony will also announce a high level lens-camera, Sony DSC-QX100. Here are the detail specs and leaked images.
- It is possible to simply attach the DSC-QX100 small and light and change the camera professional grade smartphone.
- 20MP Exmor R CMOS 1″ sensor, great image at High ISO, less image noise in low light.
- Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T * 10.4-37.1mm F/1.8-4.9 3.6 zoom lens (equivalent 28-100mm).
- It’s compatible with all Android and iOS devices via Playmemories APP. Connection via Wi-Fi/NFC.
- Captured image is saved automatically in both the smartphone and memory in the camera.
- Without mounting the smartphone, QX100 is also working without Smartphone, just in hand.
- It is possible to use the app from smartphone manually operated intuitively aperture and zoom, exposure, white balance, focus and more.
- Videos in HD video 1080/30p, with MP4 Format. Can be recorded with low noise even in dark places.
- The price is around $450.