The Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM is a super telephoto zoom lens just announced. Conventionally, large aperture lenses for 300mm F2.8 have been loved by professional users due to their brilliant capability of depiction and bright aperture value. It has established a solid standpoint in the world of photography. Based on the concept that turning a 300mm F2.8 lens into zoom lens would enable photographers to expand the scope of shooting, we have developed 120-300mm F2.8 lenses and released them into the market. It is not simple to decide on a composition with a 300mm lens. Especially for sports and theatrical shows, shooting positions are almost always fixed and changing lenses could lead to missed photographs. By adding a zoom function with the large aperture 300mm F2.8 lens, it no longer requires other interchangeable lenses and rotation of the zoom ring will offer excellent framing. In other words, when conditions are difficult, this high-performance lens gives you more scope to express yourself in the shots you take.
Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Price
The price for Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM is $3,599.00.
Where to Buy Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM
|B&H Photo Video||Canon/Nikon/Sigma|
Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Specifications
1. Sports line lenses deliver high action-capture performance
2. Dust-proof and splash-proof construction
3. High image quality close to fixed focal length lens
4. Incorporation of focus limiter
5. Ease of use
6. Flare and ghosting conscious design
7. Excellent in handheld photography for telephoto shooting
8. Quiet and Fast AF
9. Incorporating Rounded Diaphragm
10. APO Tele-Converter (Optional)
11. Brass made bayonet mount
12. Evaluation with Sigma’s own MTF measuring system “A1”
Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Release Date
The Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM will be available in March, 2013.