Here are more new rumors about Canon EOS-1D X Mark II, which is rumored to be announced in late 2015. According to trusted source from CR, the sensor of EOS-1D X Mark II in testing is a 25MP sensor made by Canon. And 1D X Mark II will have two new DIGIC 7 processors to handle the added resolution and maintain the frame rate of the current EOS-1D X.
Updated rumored specs of Canon EOS-1D X Mark II:
- 25MP full frame sensor made by Canon
- New autofocus system with more AF points
- “New technology” in the viewfinder display
- New battery to reduce the weight of camera
- Large LCD screen
- New 2 DIGIC processors (DIGIC 7)
- Massive improvement on Dynamic Range, more stops than any other DSLR camera in the world.
Read More: Canon Rumors