Along with the upcoming Panasonic GX8 and Panasonic FZ330, Panasonic will also announce a new MFT lens tomorrow. According to rumors from 43R, this new lens will be a super telephoto zoom lens: Panasonic 100-400mm MFT lens.
The specs of this super zoom lens is currently not available yet, stay tuned for more info.
Here are more detail specs of Panasonic Lumix GX8:
- Newly developed 20.3MP Live MOS sensor
- Highest ISO: 25600
- Newly developed Venus Engine
- “Dual IS”, 6 control camera shake correction system
- Multi-process noise reduction, three-dimensional color control
- 4K Video (30fps)
- 4K photo three modes (4K burst, 4K burst start-stop, 4K pre-burst)
- Large of 2.36 million dot organic EL EVF. Contrast 10000: 1. Magnification 0.77 times
- The back of the monitor organic EL 104 million dot. Free Angle
- Dust and water proof. The body is rugged magnesium alloy build
- More easy to hold grip
- High-speed AF which adopted the DFD. AF speed is 0.07 seconds
- Continuous shooting of AF tracking 6 fps.
- Starlight AF corresponding to the darkness of the moonlight of -4EV
- Improved the stability of the video AF
- Maximum speed of mechanical shutter is 1/8000 seconds. 1/16000 seconds with electronic shutter
- Silent shooting to use the electronic shutter
- Synchro speed is 1/250 sec
- Wi-Fi, NFC, QR code connection
Read More: Panasonic Rumors