Olympus has just officially announced the new Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV. It is an entry-level Micro Four Thirds camera, featuring a 20 Megapixel Live MOS sensor and in-body image stabilization, a selfie-friendly LCD, a 2.36 million-dot OLED electronic viewfinder and a 121-pt contrast-detect autofocus system. This new camera costs $699, first available for pre-order at Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama. It will start shipping from September 25, 2020.
Below are the key specifications of Olympus E-M10 Mark IV:
- 20.3MP Live MOS Sensor and TruePic VIII Image Processor
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- 121-Point Contrast-Detection AF and Subject Detection
- Body Design and Connectivity
- High-resolution 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder is available for eye-level monitoring, and it offers a 0.67x maximum magnification for clear, distortion-free viewing.
- Rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot LCD monitor features an 80° upward, 180° downward tilting design to support working from a variety of angles, including front-facing for perfectly framed selfies. The screen is also a touchscreen for intuitive menu navigation and image playback.
- Included BLS-50 rechargeable lithium-ion battery is used to provide approximately 360 shots per charge.
- In-camera battery charging is supported via the micro-USB port.
- Single SD memory card slot is UHS-II compatible for fast read/write speeds.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth permits wireless image sharing and remote camera control from a linked smartphone or tablet when using the dedicated O.I.Share app for iOS and Android.
- Shooting Modes
- Live Composite is a unique long exposure mode that allows you to gradually build up an exposure over time without overexposing key elements within the frame. This mode works to only record newly detected light sources over time, and allows you to watch as an image develops, making it ideally suited for photographing star trails or other moving light sources.
- Live Bulb and Live Time settings can be used to produce creative long exposure imagery. Live Bulb lets you hold the shutter open for up to one minute and Live Time lets you press the shutter button once to open the shutter and then press again within a minute to end the exposure.
- Interval shooting is supported for up to 999 frames with 1 second to 24-hour exposure intervals.
- Art Filters: Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale & Light Color , Light Tone, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, Diorama, Cross Process, Gentle Sepia, Dramatic Tone, Key Line, Watercolor, Vintage, Partial Color (18 Color), Bleach Bypass, Instant Film.
|SUPPORT CAMERAEGG, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV||check price||Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama|
|Olympus E-M10 Mark IV w/ 14-42mm Kit||check price||Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama|
See also 2020 Olympus camera deals
Read more Olympus camera rumors