Accessory maker LockCircle has announced it will offer its ‘LockPort’ durable HDMI socket bracket for the Nikon D800. The LockPort800 combines a mounting plate that secures to the base of the camera with a miniHDMI-to-standard HDMI adapter that bolts onto it. This provides an easy-access full-size HDMI connector while also protecting your camera’s miniHDMI socket from damage. The mounting plate is designed so that the camera can still be used with other mounts, tripod plates and accessories, in tandem with the LockPort. The LockPort800 will be available from June 2012 at a cost of $199/€99.
LockPort 800 highlights
- Works with Nikon D800 cameras.
- Saves the “expensive to repair” mini HDMI port on your D800 camera.
- Full Size HDMI output allows you to use stronger standard cables.
- Standard size HDMI plugs locks securely in the socket – no signal loose!
- 90° FRONT or REAR output editions.
- No loose of video signal anymore! The full size HDMI output has stronger locking capabilities.
- Gold plated contacts.
- Rock solid UNIVERSAL ultra low base clamp, can work on every plate, head, sliding plate, rig, support out there.
- Better cable layout on your rig set up.
- No longer camera screws, use all the camera screws already out there.
- Ready in a few seconds.
- Instant reverse output direction set up.
- New! Survival Kit with spare parts available online.
After the WORLDWIDE success of the LockPort Series for Canon HDSLR CAMERAS…
LockCircle is announcing the professional LockPort 800 for the powerful Nikon D800!
The LockPort 800 is a new product developed to help avoid damaging your D800 mini HDMI camera port. The LockPort 800 protects definitely the fragile output on your camera from tough production abuse with a rock solid universal clamp and a smart mini to full-size HDMI adapter.
The LockPort 800 camera plate is designed to fit easily every head, baseplate, sliding plate, support out there using the original camera screws already there. Ready in 10 seconds!
The LockPort 800 safely secures a 90° FRONT/REAR mini HDMI to full-size HDMI adapter, protecting forever the “expensive to repair” mini HDMI port on your expensive HDSLR camera.
The Adapter has gold plated contacts and the full-size female output allows you to use stronger standard HDMI cables, you can purchase everywhere!
Standard size HDMI plugs locks securely in the socket – no signal loose, and if somebody walks over your cable, the plug still can pop-out saving your camera from falling on the ground.
The full-size HDMI 90° output can be used in FRONT or REAR position (2 different adapters) to reach the best cable ergonomics solution on your rig set-up!
The LockPort 800 adapters are available in FRONT and REAR editions, also available in kit or sold separately to upgrade the kits or like spare parts!
Instant reverse output direction set-up.
Can be ordered right now, shipment starts from the first week of June!
LockPort 800 Price List USD 119,00 Euro 99,00