Adobe has launched final versions of Photoshop Lightroom v4.1 and Adobe Camera Raw v7.1 that include support for most new cameras and lens released in 2012. See the list below:
New Camera Support in Lightroom 4.1
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Canon EOS 60Da
- Canon PowerShot G1 X
- Fuji FinePix F505EXR
- Fuji FinePix F605EXR
- Fuji FinePix F770EXR
- Fuji FinePix F775EXR
- Fuji FinePix HS30EXR
- Fuji FinePix HS33EXR
- Fuji X-Pro1
- Leaf Credo 80
- Leica M Monochrom
- Leica X2
- Nikon D4
- Nikon D800
- Nikon D800E
- Olympus OM-D E-M5
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5
- Pentax K-01
- RICOH LENS A16 24-85mm F3.5-5.5
- Samsung NX20
- Samsung NX210
- Samsung NX1000
- Sony Alpha NEX-F3
- Sony Alpha NEX-VG20
- Sony Alpha SLT-A37
- Sony Alpha SLT-A57
New Lens Profile Support in Lightroom 4.1
|Lens Mount||Lens Name|
|Canon||Canon EF 35mm f/2|
|Canon||Sigma APO 50-150mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM|
|Canon||Tokina AT-X 107 AF DX Fish-Eye 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5|
|Canon||Tokina AT-X PRO FX 16-28mm f/2.8|
|Canon||Tokina AT-X PRO FX 17-35mm f/4|
|Leica||LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-M 50 mm f/2 ASPH.|
|Nikon||Nikon AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED|
|Nikon||Nikon AF Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8D|
|Nikon||Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 28mm f/1.8G|
|Nikon||Tokina AT-X 107 AF DX Fish-Eye 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5|
|Nikon||Tokina AT-X PRO FX 16-28mm f/2.8|
|Nikon||Tokina AT-X PRO FX 17-35mm f/4|
|Nikon||Sigma APO 50-150mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM|
|Nikon||Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM|
|Olympus||Sigma 19mm F2.8 EX DN|
|Olympus||Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN|
|Pentax||Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 II DC OS HSM|
|Pentax||Sigma 17-50mm EX DC HSM|
|Sigma||Sigma APO 50-150mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM|
|Sony||Sigma 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 DG HSM II|
|Sony||Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 II DC OS HSM|
|Sony||Sigma 19mm F2.8 EX DN|
|Sony||Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN|
|Sony||Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM APO Macro|
Bugs Corrected in Lightroom 4.1
The following bugs that were part the Lightroom 4 releases have been corrected. The team appreciates the very detailed feedback the community has provided on Lightroom 4 and we’re excited to correct a number of issues experienced by our customers. These issues have been FIXED:
- Point Curve adjustments made in Lightroom 3 have been restored.
- Edit-in functionality has been restored to external applications including Adobe Photoshop and Nik plugins
- Addressed performance issues in Lightroom 4, particularly when loading GPS track logs, using a secondary monitor, and the controls within the Develop module.
- Ability to update DNG previews and metadata for more than 100 photos has been restored.
- This update allows for improved viewing of subfolders and stacks in folders with a large number of photos.
- It was possible that a layout of a saved book could be lost after quitting Lightroom 4.
- Adjustments made in the Develop module were not properly being reflected to photos that have been laid out in the Book Module
- Postscript Type 1 Fonts do not appear in the Font menu within the Book module.
- Clarity adds grey tinting to 100% white tones.
Known Issues in Lightroom 4.1:
- Double byte fonts such as those found in Chinese and Japanese characters are not being exported to PDF or when published to Blurb.
- The Revel Publish Service will delete photos from a carousel. This occurs when the customer asks Lightroom to delete the carousel and then cancels out of the confirmation dialogue box.
Lightroom 4 upgrade, only $79.00.