According to recent rumors from FR, Fujifilm will soon announce a new weather-sealed X-mount camera called Fuji X-T1. X-T1 will be an APS-C camera between X-Pro1 and X-E2, has a design like Fujica ST camera.
Here are rumored specs of X-T1:
- Fujica ST like design
- X-T1 SLR like compact X-mount camera with additional battery grip and shutter release.
- APS-C X-Trans sensor II (16MP), same sensor as X-E2.
- Extra-large and high performance EVF
- double SD-card slot
- Weather sealed body
- To be announcement at the end January
- Price range between X-E and X-PRO line
- Faster AF than the X-E2