Fujifilm has just announced a new camera X-A3 and a new lens XF 23mm f/2 R WR lens today. The US price for X-A3 is $599, will be shipping in early October, the US price for XF 23mm f/2 R WR lens is $449, will be shipping in late September.
- 24.2 megapixel image sensor
- Enhanced Autofocus settings
- Five mechanisms for facilitating “self-portraits”: rear LCD, ergonomic grip, vertical command dial, Eye Detection AF, and Portrait Enhancer mode
- Full HD video recording
- Wireless communications functionality to enable remote shooting from smartphones and tablet devices
XF 23mm f/2 R WR lens:
- Advanced image quality – ten elements in six groups, including two aspherical elements for edge-to-edge sharpness.
- At just 180g, the XF23mmF2 R WR is compact, lightweight, and stylish for great operability
- Weather and dust resistant, capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10 Degree
- Fast and silent autofocus: when combined with the phase detection AF system of FUJIFILM X-Pro2 or X-T2, the lens can focus in an astonishing 0.05 seconds