These are first leaked images of recently announced Nikon D850 DSLR camera, from the images, we can confirmed that, D850 will have a tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500, and illuminated buttons, and no built-in flash.
Here is another Nikon D850 picture with AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G lens:
Below is the specs list of Nikon D850 as rumored before:
- Nikon D850 is rumored to have a 46.5MP full frame CMOS sensor.
- Nikon D850 will have same Autofocus system as in Nikon D5
- The D850 is expected to be better at low and high ISO compared to Canon full frame DSLR cameras and also better than the D810
- SnapBridge on Nikon D850 will be improved
- No built-in GPS
- No Built-in Flash
- 8K Time-Lapse Video
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
- Nikon D850 is rumored to be released in this Fall.