The images and specs of upcoming Canon EOS Rebel SL3 now already leaked online.
Canon EOS Rebel SL3 Specs:
- APS-C size equivalent CMOS sensor with about 24.1 million effective pixels
- Video engine DIGIC 8
- “Digital lens optimizer” installed in the camera
- Equipped with “Auto Lighting Optimizer” that automatically corrects the brightness and contrast to a natural impression
- “Dual pixel CMOS AF” evolved
- It supports ranging area of approximately 100% (vertically) x approximately 88% (horizontally) of the imaging surface
- At the time of optional selection of AF area, it is possible to select from up to 3,975 positions
- When AF area is automatically selected, ranging with up to 143 divisions is possible
- Low brightness limit EV-4 is realized during live view shooting
- During Live View shooting, “Puit AF” is activated to detect the subject’s pupil with pinpoint and focus on Servo AF / Movie Servo AF setting as well.
- Equipped with “one spot AF”
- Capable of 4K (24p / 25p) high-definition movie shooting
- It is equipped with “4K frame cutout” which saves any one frame as a JPEG image of about 8.3 million pixels only by camera operation
- At the time of movie photography, camera shake correction of five axes is possible at the time of wearing of correspondence lens by the use of gyro sensor
- Equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Size: 122.4 x 92.6 x 69.8 mm
- Weight: Black / Silver 402g · White 404g (body only), Black / Silver 449g · White 451g (CIPA compliant)
- Kit: Body (Black), Lens Kit (Black, White, Silver), Double Zoom Kit (Black)
- Expected release date: April 25, 2019
- Image is black and white 200D II for Southeast Asia, Silver is Kiss X 10
- The name is Rebel SL3 in the United States, 250D in Europe, and 200D II in Asia.