The upcoming Canon EOS M5 mirrorless camera is rumored to be announced on September 15, 2016. As rumored before, EOS M5 will not be a full frame Canon mirrorless camera, just the successor of Canon EOS M3.
Below are rumored specs of Canon EOS M5:
- 24.2MP APS-C sensor (80D sensor or some variant)
- Built-in electronic viewfinder
- A new AF system (Could be the best new feature of the EOS M line)
- A more classical camera design, more in line with Fuji or Olympus
- EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM coming alongside the new body
Read More: Canon Rumors