Firmware Version 1.1.2 includes the countermeasures addressing a phenomenon which prevents movie files shot using Canon EOS 6D Digital SLR cameras from being played back on YouTube.
Movies shot when the camera was running firmware version 1.0.9 cannot be played back on YouTube, even after the firmware has been updated to 1.1.2. In order to playback these movies on YouTube (movies captured when the camera was running firmware version 1.0.9) please follow the instructions below.
- Download the movie file(s) from the EOS 6D camera to your computer.
- Start ImageBrowser EX, an application bundled with the EOS 6D.
- After selecting the movie file(s) to be uploaded, select [Edit Movies] in the [Edit] tab from the menu bar of ImageBrowser EX.
- “MovieEdit Task” will start. Save the movie using the [Save] menu on the screen.
- Upload the saved movie to YouTube.
- The movie can be played back on YouTube.
Buy Canon EOS 6D at Canon EOS 6D Deals, In Stock Tracker Page to get Cheapest Price Online.