According to latest rumors around the web, the rumored Canon EOS 5D Mark IV will be shipping in the Q1 of 2016, after the announcement of Canon EOS 1D-X Mark II. Specs of Canon EOS 5D Mark IV is still not confirmed yet, though 5D Mark IV is already in test by selected photographers.
Below are some more info of 5D Mark IV from CR:
- 5D Mark IV will be released after announcement of Canon EOS-1D X Mark II.
- Shipping date is around Q1 of 2016.
- 4K video recording will coming to 5D Mark IV.
- Canon will also announce a new speedlite flash along with 5D Mark IV and 1D X Mark II.
- Image sensor hasn’t confirmed yet, it will be between 18MP to 28MP.
- New DIGIC 7 processor
- There maybe a Canon EOS-5D C coming at NAB 2016.
Read More: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS 5D Mark IV on Facebook: