Nikon has already announced the development of Nikon D6, and Sony will soon announce the new a9 II. So what’s the plan for Canon ? According to CR, upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark III flagship full frame DSLR camera will be officially released in 2020. Here are rumored specs of Canon EOS-1D X Mark III:
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark III could shoot 6K video with no crop.
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark III could feature with Dual CFexpress card slots.
- There will be a “significant jump in resolution for an EOS-1 series camera”. The EOS-1D X was 18.1mp and the EOS-1D X Mark II came in at 20.2mp.
- New DIGIC processor. Canon may use DIGIC 9 in EOS-1D X Mark III.
- IBIS may coming to Canon EOS-1D X Mark III.