The Canon EOS-1D X Mark II is rumored to be announced in late 2015, after the EOS 5D Mark IV to be announced in late Summer. According to CR, EOS-1D X Mark II is rumored to have a massive improvement on dynamic range. Will have most stops on all DSLR cameras on the market.
Updated rumored specs of Canon EOS-1D X Mark II:
- Higher megapixel sensor than the 18.1mp on the current EOS-1D X
- New autofocus system with more AF points
- “New technology” in the viewfinder display
- New battery to reduce the weight of camera
- Large LCD screen
- New DIGIC processor (DIGIC 7)
- Massive improvement on Dynamic Range, more stops than any other DSLR camera in the world.
Read More: Canon Rumors