A new firmware update for Canon EOS-1D C camera is to be announced soon. According to Canon Japan just released some information about this firmware update.
Firmware V 1.2.0 Changes: (Google translated)
- Provides support for 25.00p (fps) video recording frame rate (PAL settings) at the camera’s maximum 4K resolution.
- A function to disable the image size selection button has been added.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which a difference in exposure appears on every other shot when shooting continuously and the auto-lighting optimizer is turned on (on weak, standard or strong).
- Fixes a phenomenon in which video recorded onto an external recorder sometimes becomes two-layered if it has been recorded through HDMI output.
- The video frame rate now displays two additional decimal places, e.g. 24p -> 23.98p (fps).
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the on-screen guidance cannot be fully displayed when setting the maximum limit value for the “Auto ISO Range” option.
- Corrects errors in the Portuguese language menu.
This firmware update will be available in one week.
via: Canon JP