Below is a list of new Canon products to be announced on August 25, 2016. It seems the rumored EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM lens will not coming along with 5D Mark IV.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV w/24-105mm f/4L IS II
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV w/24-70mm f/4L IS
- Canon BG-E20 Battery Grip
- Canon W-E1 Wifi Adaptor
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II w/W-E1
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II w/18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III
CanonRumors also updated the specs list of upcoming Canon EOS 5D Mark IV: (Marked in bold)
- Compact Flash/SD Card Slots (No CFast)
- Built-in Wifi
- 24/30fps @ 4K
- 60fps @ 1080
- 120fps @ 720
- 8bit 500mbps MJPEG
- USB 3
- Cable release port moved to the front of the camera where the “Mark XX” badge was.
- A lot more touchscreen functionality than the EOS-1D X Mark II
- Other ergonomic changes, such as a new “locking switch” on the rear of the camera.
Read More: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS 5D Mark IV on Facebook: