The new HD PENTAX-D FA★85mm F1.4 ED SDM AW Lens is expected to be announced on May 28th, 2020. According to the latest new from Nokishita-C, this new lens will cost 248,000 yen including tax.
Since the initial price of Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM lens is the lowest price of 211,179 yen, it seems that the price of Pentax will be slightly higher than Sony.
- IN-CAMERA SHAKE REDUCTION (SR): The PENTAX digital SLR K series cameras are equipped with the SR mechanism built into the camera body. Because shake reduction is applied in the camera body, this means that any lens compatible with the K-Series cameras will benefit from image stabilization.
- PENTAX STAR SERIES LENS: A new-generation, high-performance Star-series lens delivering superb imaging quality and exceptional resolving power.
- HIGH IMAGE QUALITY: By using three super ED glass lens and aspherical lens elements, a clear image is achieved with less chromatic aberration. Thanks to the 12 elements, sharp images are captured even at the edges at any given focal length.
- HD COATING TO ENHANCE IMAGING POWER: Produce high-contrast images with edge-to-edge sharpness and free of flare and ghost images.
- NEWLY DEVELOPED RING-TYPE ULTRASONIC WAVE MOTOR SDM: Generating a torque approximately 1.3 times that of the unit installed in the HD PENTAX-D FA★50mm f1.4 SDM AW, this new SDM assures flawless, high-speed autofocus operation.
- ALL WEATHER (AW): This lens features a dependable dustproof, weather-resistant structure to prevent the intrusion of water and dust into the lens interior.
ROUNDED DIAPHRAGM: Nine-blade, round-shaped diaphragm to produce a natural, beautiful bokeh (defocus) effect up to an aperture of F2.8.
Read More Pentax Lens Rumors
See also 2020 Pentax Lens Deals