This is the image of the new HD PENTAX-D FA ★ 85mmF1.4ED SDM AW” lens. Ricoh has just announced the development of this new lens. It is a large aperture medium telephoto single focus lens for K mount. It will start shipping in late 2020 and the price is not leaked yet.
- Ricoh Co., Ltd. and Ricoh Imaging Co., Ltd. are pursuing the highest depiction performance in the K-mount digital single-lens camera lens series. .4ED SDM AW ”is being developed.
- Adopting three Super ED glass, chromatic aberration is corrected well and high resolution and high contrast are realized from the opening.
- A single aspherical lens is used to achieve high imaging performance with good correction of spherical aberration, coma, and field curvature.
- High-speed and smooth AF operation with newly developed SDM equipped with high torque ring type ultrasonic motor.
- Adopted “AW (All Weather)” with a dust-proof and drip-proof structure that prevents water and dust from entering the lens.
- The minimum shooting distance is 0.85m, the maximum shooting magnification is 0.12x, the filter diameter is 82mm, the electromagnetic aperture, 9 blades (circular aperture), the total length is 123.5mm, and the maximum diameter is 95mm. Release is in late 2020.
- The initial schedule was 2019, so it seems a little late, but it seems that it will be successfully commercialized.
This lens is 123.5mm in total length for a 85mm F1.4, which is quite impressive size, but it seems that it can be expected very much for the image.
Read More Pentax Lens Rumors
See also 2020 Pentax Lens Deals